Monday 14 February 2011

Elective- Digital Photography




I was really looking forward to this Elective, as I had never used a proffessional SLR camera before...
The Brief I thought was a short, fun brief and appropraite to the time scale we were given. It consisted of; taking a series of digital images illustrating an idea/concept, to use Photoshop to finalise these images and to display these photos in an appropriate outcome.

I kept a workbook upto date along the way with written technical notes and concept ideas.

Firstly we researched fashion photographers and their styles, ie lighting, model positioning.
I was particualry taken with some images by Glen Luchford (Above.) They are hugely seductive yet feminine and the use of light creates a soft pink mist, a musk you can almost smell...

No comments:

Post a Comment