Saturday 21 May 2011

Application of Design Outcomes!

It was challenge working within a design team and my first experience of doing so. I was naive not to believe that every single element within the module would either be a compromise or would hinder the progression of the group if an agreement could not be made immediately.

Our design team as a whole had a negative experience, especially within the presentation, its difficult to pin-point the cause of this negativity, maybe personality clashes within the team. It was evident within our collection that each member's translation of the trend varied slightly and this made for a weak collection identity.

I am grateful for the experience as I have learned to compromise my work and not to be too defensive over my work.

Unfortunately I am not proud of any of the work I produced within this module, the personality within my work was lost due to constantly trying to conform to other group members work, in the search of achieving a definite group identity.

No comments:

Post a Comment