Wednesday 26 May 2010

3rd year design assistant - 5th May

Tower Works. The wall on the right provided the run-down urban look my 3rd year wanted to reflect her collection.

Completed Tasks...





AM: I pressed all garments and trimmed all threads in preparation for the photo shoot. My 3rd year had an idea of the location for her photo shoot, we researched the location together on the Internet and decided it was a place called Tower Works, Holbeck near Leeds train station.


PM: Founded the photo shoot location and transported all the garments and props (lace masks and shoes) down.
The photo shoot took place and I had an input with ideas and possible poses to reflect her collection.


What I had learnt: How to improvise- to achieve the best possible photos (dynamic poses against a powerful background) without damaging the garments.

No comments:

Post a Comment