Monday 22 February 2010

Part 1 - Portfolio Images...

I white - washed a magazine advert, added a faint layer of pink paint so the model was barely visible and used this as a guideline for my own illustration over the top. Good technique for ensuring proportions are correct.

Clippings of soft fabrics and colours from magazines make up the illustration of this garment, I added further garment details with black fine-liner over the top.


A combination of a photograph and my own illustration from the photograph. These images were split up and merged together with the aid of CAD and the 'feather' technique.


A slightly abstract image of different accessories using mixed media to emphasize this.



Pinstripe fabric was scanned in and repeated to make a pattern using CAD. My own illustration was placed over the top of the pattern and made slightly transparent using CAD.




No comments:

Post a Comment