Wednesday 26 May 2010

3rd year's design assistant - 19th May

Completed Tasks...
AM: I went into Leeds city centre with a big shopping list my 3rd year had produced for me, I managed to source everything and in the budget she gave me!
Shopping list included:
  • Straws - Silver, black or gold (for her model shop.)
  • Metallic Silver paper (for her model shop.)
  • Small brown card gift box with lid (for her event invitations.)
  • Transfer printer paper (for transferring her logo onto fabrics.)
  • Notice board pins.
  • 3 metres of thin black ribbon

PM: I cut down the black straws to make 'curtain poles' for her model shop. I threaded them through the jersey 'curtains' she had made and fitted them into the 'fitting rooms' of the model shop. I then cut down the metallic paper to make a 'mirror' for each 'fitting room' in the model shop.

What I had learnt: Admiring her shop I realised just how much time and effort it must have taken to plan and produce such a detailed model shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment