Sunday 22 May 2011

Helping with 3rd Year photo-shoots!!

I am grateful that I was asked by 2 3rd year to model for their final collection photo-shoots, as I got to experience first hand exactly what I will be doing in just a years time!!

One of the shoots on the 12th May was for a Pathway A student and was in the studio, the sole focus was creating a 'temptress' mood which the products were designed to create. Close-up shots of the products were also taken.

The other shoot was for a Pathway B student on the 19th May. This shoot really appealed to me as her concept was a 'quirky country' look! This shoot was on location at a stables which made for some great quirky shots... hopefully!

(Hopefully photos to follow!)

Everybody I worked with on both shoots to get the shots were great! If I ever get asked to take part in a shoot again, I will, as it is valuable experience for me and making some good contacts along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment