Sunday 22 May 2011

The toile in progress- with my original sample to be seamed into the side of the hip. Exaggerating the natural female form.



One of my ideas sheets exploring placement of my sample- Below is an example of my assigned 3rd years work (when I was assisting her in year 1), I look to these examples for guidance with presentation as we have a similar style- neat and informative.









Above is the window grate/grill in Hyde Park which inspired me to exaggerate curves of the female form (especially the hip.)






Above is the Physiognomy mood board I created. I created the sample from being inspired by the shape and defining properties of the Japanese eye. The sample was created during my research, therefore I believe that the research/design flow chart given to us cannot always be followed strictly. You should follow the developmental process as it occurs to you.










No comments:

Post a Comment